Yes! You certainly can charge up your electric car nearby (for free, of course).
Unfortunately, due to limited phase power in our historic village, there are no EV charging stations on our property. However, there are several available to you just ten minutes away, in nearby towns. And while you’re charging up, there are plenty of great shops, eateries, coffee shops, etc. in a few of these locations. See the list below for details:
St. Johnsbury, VT (ten minutes from Rabbit Hill Inn)
- ChargePoint Charging Station – 410 Pearl St (at municipal parking lot) Pro Tip: While charging at this location, check out this great list of places to enjoy in St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- ChargePoint Charging Station – Memorial Drive (at Twin State Auto, only available during open dealership hours)
- SemaConnect Charging Station: 1315 Hospital Dr. (near hospital)
Danville, VT (20 minutes from Rabbit Hill Inn)
- SemaConnect Charging Station – 421 US Rt 2 (at Marti’s First Stop Market)
- EVGO Charging Station – 421 US Rt 2 (at Marti’s First Stop Market)
Pro Tip: While charging at Marti’s First Stop, grab a delicious sandwich from their deli, then take a lovely walk along the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail (you’re right there!)
Littleton, NH (15 minutes from Rabbit Hill Inn)
- ChargePoint Charging Station – 26 Thayer’s Lane (behind Thayer’s Hotel)
Pro Tip: While charging, check out this fantastic list of places to enjoy in Littleton New Hampshire.