Team O’Neil Rally School will host their 4th annual Team O’Neil RallyFest on August 10, 2019. An exciting and very full day of all things rally car!
Based on previous years, activities include rally car rides on the Team O’Neal rally X course, helicopter rides, SHERP rides, off-roading, firearms demos, car shows, free workshops, food, kids activities, and much more! Exact Rally Fest details and schedules still to come.
Things to know:
- See full schedule of events here.
- Tickets for the Team O’Neil Rally Fest are purchased at the door: General admission price (kids under 12 are free).
- Some activities have additional fees.
- Location – 178 Miller Rd Dalton, NH (just 20 minutes from Rabbit Hill Inn)
- Contact for Questions: Phone: 603-444-4488. Email: Info@TeamONeil.com
Click below to learn more about all the Team O’Neil Rally School driving courses:
- Team O’Neil Rally School.
- Team O’Neil Rally 1 – 5 day Rally School Courses
- Team O’Neil Winter Driving School Courses
- Team O’Neil Advanced Driving Courses
- Team O’Neil Off-road Driving Courses
Located just 20 minutes away from Rabbit Hill Inn, Team O’Neil Rally School is a well kept secret in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. But the rally community, motor enthusiasts from all over, and the likes of Road & Track magazine, are big fans of Team O’Neil Rally School. For more than 20 years they have been teaching car control and loose surface driving skills to professional competitive drivers as well as anyone else who wants to sharpen their driving confidence. Team O’Neil is an international destination for automotive enthusiasts, thrill seekers, professional auto racers, extreme sports athletes and more. Yes, you can sign up for an awesome Team O’Neil driving course. There are several to choose from. Click here to learn more about Team O’Neil Rally School
Start planning your fun-filled weekend at the Team O’Neil Rally School RallyFest. And to make it even more fun-filled and exciting, plan to stay nearby at the Rabbit Hill Inn. And don’t pass up a fantastic dinner at the Rabbit Hill Inn Restaurant.