This Maple Bourbon Vinaigrette recipe is a winner!
You’ll want to put this Maple Bourbon Vinaigrette on every thing – salads, vegetables, side dishes, meat entrees, even hearty sandwiches! This easy and versatile maple bourbon vinaigrette recipe will surely become one of your fav go-to recipes. It’s great warm or cold.
Ingredients: Yield = 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (the real stuff)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp chopped shallots
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- In a sauce pan, heat Tbsp of canola oil, add shallots and garlic.
- Saute until tender but with minimal color
- Remove pan from heat and add bourbon
- Return to heat, flame, and cook until flame subsides (now the alcohol is cooked off)
- Remove from heat. Pour contents of pan into blender. Add all remaining ingredients in blender. Blend to emulsify.
- This vinaigrette can be used warm or cold. Use on salads, side dishes, and meat entrees.
BONUS: Check out our online recipe files for more terrific recipes from the Rabbit Hill Inn kitchen. Use the search box for specific interests.