Best fresh water fishing & fly fishing adventures in Northern Vermont & White Mountains NH
While staying at Rabbit Hill Inn, you can enjoy a great Vermont or New Hampshire fishing trip. Both fresh water fishing and fly fishing are extremely popular in our area. We are perched on the border of Northern Vermont and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. So you get to experience several outstanding fishing opportunities while staying in one central location.
If you prefer, you can fish shore side, bring a boat, rent a boat, or spend a day with a full service fishing guide (equipment provided). We’ll connect you an excellent fishing guide who will provide you with a perfect day on the water. Whether you are a novice or an angler, your fishing experience will be extraordinary!
The waters in this region teem with trout, bass, pike, pickerel, and fresh water salmon. We will gladly assist you with fishing license information and finding the perfect spot. Below you will find some details to help you plan an awesome Vermont / New Hampshire fishing vacation:
Fishing Guide Services Near Rabbit Hill Inn:
- Gibbs Guides – Excellent Fishing and Paddle Guide Service (603) 748-3754. They offer a wide variety of fishing experiences in nearby VT and NH waters. Fly fishing, classic fishing treks, and much more. Welcomes beginners & experienced folks. They customize your adventure to your desires. Highly recommend! email@example.com
- White Mountain Fly Fishing Guides Service Fly fishing guide in nearby New Hampshire. (603) 835-3358 Nate Hill is your guide, offering full service guided wade & float fishing trips. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fly Fish Vermont Fly Fishing tours, instructional fly fishing tours / classes / workshops. Located in Stowe, VT (802) 253-3964
- Vermont Fishing maps are available at VT Fish & Wildlife. They also provide a convenient Fishing Access Area List (pdf)
- New Hampshire White Mountains general fishing Info
- Vermont Fishing License is mandatory. Click here to easily purchase your license online.
BONUS – Be sure to check out Fly Fisher Pro’s page fly fishing in Vermont – Top Fly Fishing Vermont Rivers and Lakes