The Ice Castles in Woodstock, New Hampshire opens on January 14th 2022. Runs through early March! And it’s just 35 minutes away from Rabbit Hill Inn.
It’s a real Ice Castle! Imagine the thrill of walking through the center of massive glacier-with solid pillars of ice filled with surprises. Crawl through ice tunnels and caves. Zoom along on the ice slides and explore secret stairways. Check out the glistening fountain in the center of the Castle. At dusk, don’t miss a walk through the Mystic Forest – a 1/4 mile pathway magically illuminated. Planning a special experience, such as a proposal? Book a VIP reservation in a private alcove with firepit. Imagine, all this is built out of solid ice. You can even add a sleigh ride to your visit!
Pro Tip: After dusk is the ideal time to visit. The LED lighting makes the Ice Castles even more magical. This is one of only six carefully crafted Ice Castles in the country. Read below for all the important information you need to know before you go.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Location of the Ice Castles: 24 Clark Farm Road, Woodstock NH 03262 Detailed directions
- Ticket Prices for Ice Castles in Lincoln New Hampshire: $20 midweek, $27 weekends.
- BE SURE TO PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS IN ADVANCE. Buy Ice Castle tickets online here. No need to print online tickets. They will scan your phone when you get there. (Do Not call Rabbit Hill Inn to purchase Ice Castle tickets. You must purchase them ONLINE ONLY using the aforementioned link).
- Hours are weather dependent. Be sure to check online.
- When you buy your ticket, you will be assigned an arrival time – you must arrive within 30 minutes prior to your assigned time. You can stay as long as you wish. If you leave, you cannot re-enter the castle.
- Wear WARM winter boots with good grip. The floor is made of ice!!
- General Info & policies
- Review important Ice Castles Covid Precautions here.
Plan your visit soon! This Ice Castle will close in early March.