These White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins will become a favorite in your house!
This white chocolate and raspberry muffin recipe is a big hit on our breakfast table. You’ll be making double batches, just to keep up with demand. Pastry Chef Phyllis encourages you to be playful with this recipe. Try different jam flavors or add your favorite nuts before the streusel is applied. This muffin recipe will always deliver delicious results. Visit us on FaceBook for more chef tips and recipes links.
Ingredients for muffins:
2 cups sugar 1-cup oil
4 eggs 2 cups sour cream
raspberry jam 4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda ½ tsp baking powder
1 cup white chocolate chips
Ingredients for streusel topping:
1 cup flour 1 cup sugar ½ cup melted butter
- Blend these ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix together sugar, eggs, and oil. Pour in sour cream and continue to mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix only until these ingredients are incorporated.
- Add white chocolate chips to the batter
- Scoop into greased muffin tins, filling 3/4 full
- Make a small hollow in the top of the muffin batter with a spoon. Fill with raspberry jam (about a tsp full)
- Sprinkle with streusel topping and bake at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes.
BONUS: Check out our online recipe files for more terrific recipes from the Rabbit Hill Inn kitchen. Use the search box for specific interests.