New England Brewfest June 23rd 2018
Beer geeks should not miss the New England Brewfest Craft Beer Weekend.
This New England Craft Beer Festival is a popular 2-day Brewfest held varied locations in the Lincoln – Woodstock New Hampshire area.
There are many events to choose from, including craft beer pairing dinners, craft beer educational seminars, and the most popular Brewfest event – Saturday Night ON TAP. So many New England craft beer brewers will be serving their craft beers Come and taste the night away.
New England Brew Fest 2018 Information:
- When? June 23, 2018
- Ticket Information for NE Brewfest 2018 – Tickets for each event are sold separately. Events are Rain or shine. No ticket sale refunds.
- NE Brewfest Schedule of events
- Where? Locations of the NE Brewfest – The New England Brewfest weekend activities are held in various locations throughout Lincoln-Woodstock, New Hampshire – the basecamp of the White Mountains. Here are the locations of the main events at the NE Brewfest:
- One Love Brewery Beer Pairing Dinner, 25 South Mountain Drive, Unit 4 (Lincoln Village Shops Plaza, Rt 112), Lincoln, NH 03251
- Cafe Lafayette Dinner Train Craft Beer Pairing Dinner, 3 Crossing at Riverplace (Rt 112) North Woodstock, NH 03262
- The New England Brewfest Seminars, The Mountain Club on Loon, 90 Loon Mountain Road, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Saturday Night: ON TAP, Slope side at the Governor’s Lodge at Loon Mountain Resort, 60 Loon Mountain Road Lincoln, NH 03251
- Brewers Brunch, the Mountain Club on Loon, 90 Loon Mountain Road Lincoln, NH 03251
*** Must be 21+ to attend all NE Brewfest events (whether you are beer tasting or not). No kids / no pets.
Make this New England Brewfest Craft beer festival even more awesome! After you have enjoyed the New Hampshire Beer festival, leave the crowds behind and escape for little romantic getaway. Book a night or two or three at the Rabbit Hill Inn (just 30 minutes from the Lincoln – Woodstock New Hampshire area). Make a little getaway vacation out of your trip to the NE BrewFest. There is so much to do and see here. And yes, your can check out all the great Vermont craft breweries near Rabbit Hill Inn.