Best boutique hotels, inns, bed & breakfasts, and restaurants in St. Johnsbury Vermont
Rabbit Hill Inn is the perfect boutique hotel choice when visiting St. Johnsbury, Vermont. This luxurious Vermont boutique hotel is just 15 minutes from the center of St. Johnsbury. When visiting St. Johnsbury and the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the Rabbit Hill Inn. This 19 room bed and breakfast inn and farm to table restaurant is affordable, romantic, luxurious, & delicious.
This great St. Johnsbury lodging property also offers the best dining in the St. Johnsbury area. The Rabbit Hill Inn restaurant offers affordable, creative, highly seasonal, locally sourced cuisine in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Menus change frequently and reservations are required. Enjoy drinks in the cozy pub with full bar, local Vermont craft beers on tap, and a hearty wine list.
Best hotel value in St. Johnsbury VT – Rates always include: Full gourmet breakfast, afternoon pastries & beverages, personalized concierge service & day planning, twice daily housekeeping, free internet, & gratuities for staff (no tipping).
Check website for current specials & packages. Rabbit Hill Inn is known for amazing service & hospitality, romantic luxury, and award-winning phenomenal cuisine – all in a relaxed setting. Tons of activities year round. Rabbit Hill Inn has the best restaurant in St. Johnsbury VT and well stocked bar in the pub, all onsite.
This Vermont hotel is conveniently located near St. Johnsbury Academy and many other St. Johnsbury businesses and attractions. Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, St. Johnsbury Atheneaum, Catamount Arts, Maple Grove Farms and Maple Museum, and Stephen Hunek Gallery and Dog Chapel at Dog Mountain.
Our accommodations are near these St. Johnsbury Businesses & Educational Institutions
- EHV Weidman – 13 miles
- Fairbank Scales – 7 miles
- Littleton Industrial Park – 15 miles
- Littleton Regional Hospital – 6 miles
- Lyndon Institute – 20 miles
- Lyndon State College – 20 miles
- Northern Vermont University – 20 miles
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (NVRH) – 11 miles
- St. Johnsbury Academy – 10 miles
- St. Johnsbury Industrial Park – 20 miles
- St. Johnsbury Court House – 10 miles
- Maple Grove Farms – 8 miles
Our accommodations are near these St. Johnsbury Attractions
- St. Johnsbury Atheneaum – 10 miles
- Catamount Arts – 10 miles
- Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium – 10 miles
- Stephen Hunek Gallery and Dog Chapel, Dog Mountain – 8 miles
St.Johnsbury Vermont is three hours from Montreal Canada and four hours from Quebec City Canada. Rabbit Hill Inn is a perfect place to stay on the way to Quebec City or Montreal. Rabbit Hill Inn is one hour to the Canadian border.