Kingdom Trails in East Burke Vermont – Best Mountain Bike Trails in the North America!
Bike Magazine has, once again, named Vermont’s Kingdom Trails as the “BEST mountain biking trail network in North America!” More than 100 miles of thoughtfully designed and carefully maintained multi-use recreational trails offering a perfect mountain bike trail experience for every level of biker
You don’t even need to bring your bike! You can rent everything you need (protective
gear and all) from East Burke Sports or Village Sports Trailside Rental Shop, located right at the base of the trail network.
Check out the Trailhub app on the right side of the home page for up to the minute openings, closures and conditions.
Rabbit Hill Inn is only 25 minutes away from this mountain biking mecca. The Kingdom Trails at Burke Mountain is a “secret” that over 50,000 bikers enjoy every year. Take a look for yourself…
- May thru October – Go to the Kingdom Trails Welcome center. 478 VT. Route 114, East Burke VT. Open Sat – Thurs 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 6 pm
- December thru April – Go to the Nordic Adventure Center & Fat Biking. Go to 2059 Darling Hill Road, Lyndonville VT
These Vermont bike trails have two distinct sections:
- Darling Hill Trails (open May 1 – Oct) – This picturesque hill holds the majority of the single track trails in the network ranging from easy country roads to challenging, FAST singletrack. Every ability level will find a rewarding challenge and mind blowing scenery, including panoramic views of surrounding countryside and the Willoughby Gap. The scenery almost rivals the incredible trails. More details on the Kingdom Trails in Burke Vermont.
- Burke Mountain & Burke Bike Park (Open June 8 – Oct. 20) – More challenging terrain can be found at Burke Mountain, including 3 downhill trails from the summit. Lower on the mountain, you’ll find more of the singletrack trails that made KT so renowned. In 2010, they opened the Burke Bike Park, a gravity downhill trail system and park accessed by the Sherburne Express High Speed Quad. From the top of the lift, riders can access singletrack and slope style trails rated from intermediate to advanced. Burke Mountain Bike Path hours: Fridays 3-7 pm, Saturday 11 am – 4 pm, Holidays 10am -4pm. Ticket prices and more details on Burke Mountain Bike Park
- Click here to get a close-up look at the Kingdom Trails current trail map.
You’re anxious to get on that bike, aren’t you? You’re chomping at the bit to blaze a new trail. We totally get that. So why not bike the best trails you’ll ever find? What are you waiting for? Head for the Kingdom Trails in Burke Vermont. The best mountain biking trails in North America are waiting for you.