Team O’Neil Rally School will host their 3rd annual Team O’Neal Rally Fest on August 12 & 13, 2018
Program features a very full 2 days of rally car rides, rides on rally X course, several workshops (Rally Navigation, Rally Mechanics, Kawasaki UTV tours, off road adventures, How to get started in Rally, Sig Sauer shooting demos, and more).
Things to know:
- The Rally Fest activities are scheduled on Saturday 9am – 4pm and Sunday 9am – 3pm See full schedule of events here.
- Tickets for the Team O’Neil Rally Fest are purchased at the door: General admission is $20 per day (kids under 12 are free).
- Some activities have additional fees. Consider one of the three enhanced packages that bundle several offerings.
- Location – 178 Miller Rd Dalton, NH (just 20 minutes from Rabbit Hill Inn)
- Contact for Questions: Phone: 603-444-4488. Email: Info@TeamONeil.com
Click below to learn more about all the Team O’Neil Rally School driving courses:
- Team O’Neil Rally School.
- Team O’Neil Rally 1 – 5 day Rally School Courses
- Team O’Neil Winter Driving School Courses
- Team O’Neil Advanced Driving Courses
- Team O’Neil Off-road Driving Courses
Located just 20 minutes away from Rabbit Hill Inn, Team O’Neil Rally School is a well kept secret in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. But the rally community, motor enthusiasts from all over, and the likes of Road & Track magazine, are big fans of Team O’Neil Rally School. For more than 20 years they have been teaching car control and loose surface driving skills to professional competitive drivers as well as anyone else who wants to sharpen their driving confidence. Team O’Neil is an international destination for automotive enthusiasts, thrill seekers, professional auto racers, extreme sports athletes and more. Yes, you can sign up for an awesome Team O’Neil driving course. There are several to choose from. Click here to learn more about Team O’Neil Rally School