No need to beg any longer. Phyllis is sharing her delicious Donut Muffin recipe with you. Warning: These Donut Muffins are addictive!!!
Dry Ingredients mixed in bowl:
4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp nutmeg
Wet ingredients in separate bowl:
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
2 cups sour cream
2 tsp vanilla
Topping mix in separate bowl:
1 cup sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup melted butter in separate bowl
Method: Yield – 24 muffins
- Wisk dry ingredients together in bowl
- Wisk wet ingredients together in separate bowl
- Gently fold wet & dry mixtures together with spatula until just combined
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wisk Using your hands, scoop out batter and fill each muffin to top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes (test for doneness
- While muffins are baking, stir together the topping ingredients. Set aside.
- When muffins are cool enough to handle, take each muffin and dip tops into melted butter,
- Dip into cinnamon/sugar mixture. Coat tops generously. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Now they’re ready to enjoy!