Plan your next winter vacation to Rabbit Hill Inn in Vermont. You’ll find great winter activities here. Use this “Top Ten” list as your guide and you’ll enjoy a fantastic New England winter getaway.
10. Winter Truck Safari ~ The fine folks at Alpine Adventures will take you for a crazy ride up Barron Mountain.
9. Winter Hiking through the Basin in Franconia Notch State Park. Waterfalls are amazing in winter!
8. Cross Country Skiing ~ ski here at the Inn, along the Connecticut River or head on over to the Kingdom Trails. No equipment? No problem. Kingdom Trails and the East Burke Sport Shop have all you’ll need.
6. Downhill Skiing ~ 3 mountains to enjoy (Burke, Cannon, Bretton Woods)
5. Horsedrawn Sleigh Ride ~ Private romantic ride through the Vermont countryside. Moonlight rides are amazing! No one should miss this one.
3. Snuggle by the fire with a good book, hot cocoa and a loved one.
2. In-room massage by the fire. (Oh yeah…)
1. Enjoying the snowfall…knowing that you don’t have to shovel!