The list grows! Five more fantastic “MUST DO” summer activities to add to your summer getaway plans to Northern Vermont & the White Mountains of New Hampshire. You may not be able to do all of these great summer adventures. But it can be a ton of fun trying! Below is our second in a series of “summer samplers” to help you plan your Vermont vacation. If you missed part 1 of our “best summer activities in Vermont” – click here.
Here are more ways to have “Instagramable” summer fun in Vermont & New Hampshire. Don’t mean to brag, but you will see many well deserved accolades noted on this list. What can we say? It’s really amazing here – literally!
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride – A total “WOW experience” that you will long remember! Make note… Brian Boland is a world famous balloonist. It’s time to check this off your bucket list.
- Franconia Notch State Park – One of the TOP TEN state parks in the USA! It’s a treasure trove of outdoor fun & adventure. Trails, lakes, waterfalls, tram ride to the mountain top, (way too many to list here). To be this close and not go is a BIG miss. (Check out the video below)
- ATV Guided Tour Adventure – Voted one of the TOP TEN outdoor activities in Vermont! A very exciting way to experience Vermont.
- The Kingdom Trails – Acclaimed as one of the BEST mountain biking trail systems in North America. Incredible trails for ALL levels of biking skill. Rentals onsite. Prepare yourself for exceptional biking experience.
- Kilburn Crags Trail – (a local secret) You can easily squeeze this terrific short hike into a day filled with other activities. A mild hike, only 1 hour round trip with great view. And it’s just a few minutes from the inn (bonus!).
Our “summer samplers” series is filled with cool things to do & see that will make your summer getaway even more exciting. Stay tuned for more in upcoming blog posts. We’ll be sharing more “must see & do” tips and local secrets.
Summer is slipping by very quickly! But you still have plenty of time to make a plan, get away and get your summer on! Come – try something new, see new places. We’ll share all the best “must see” secrets and help you experience new places like a local!