UPDATED May 14, 2021: Travel to Vermont Just Got Easier…. EVEN MORE!!!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE STATEMENT BEFORE BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION.
- Effective May 14, all travel requirements to Vermont have been lifted. Visitors to Vermont no longer need proof of vaccination or testing.
- Those who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to mask or socially distance.
- Masking and Social Distancing are still required for those who remain unvaccinated.
You may review the Vermont Forward Plan here. Since Vermont has reached a 70% vaccination rate well before anticipated, reopening plans have been accelerated!
Our Message To You About Our Safety Protocols
At Rabbit Hill Inn, we are deeply dedicated to the guest experience and our priority is, as always, your well being. Now, more than ever, we are laser-focused on the health, safety, and comfort of all our guests and staff without compromising the quality or feel of your Rabbit Hill Inn experience.
We have always taken great pride in our over-the-top high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, both in lodging and food service. Cleanliness and detail are in our DNA (every touch point has always been tended to diligently).
We continue to follow the collective guidance of the CDC, AHLA Stay Safe Program, VT Department of Health, and Select Registry’s Select Safe-Stay Select program.
The general details of our Covid Precautions and Protocols are shown below. Please note, these protocols are changing as the country moves more toward a state of “normalcy”.
As you consider visiting Rabbit Hill Inn, be assured that we all remain diligent in these efforts. Your confidence and comfort is paramount. We will gladly share further details with you or answer any question you may have. Never hesitate to ask.
We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you for a wonderful, worry-free, and oh-so-relaxing getaway. And remember that there is always a warm smile (even if it might still be behind a mask).
RABBIT HILL INN COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
General Protocols Regarding Cleaning & Disinfection
- Staff members pledge to self-assess and stay home if not feeling well.
- Staff will maintain proper distancing as appropriate with updated guidelines.
- All staff members will wash their hands or hand sanitize upon arrival and continue to do so frequently throughout their shift.
- Hand Sanitizer readily accessible throughout all common spaces.
- Incorporate CDC/AHLA/Select Registry’s Select Safe-Stay Select cleaning protocols throughout every aspect of our property with increased frequency to cleaning high-touch areas.
- All staff to wear masks and other PPE as may be indicated per CDC guidance.
General Protocols Regarding Food & Beverage
- Appropriate cleaning of tables & chairs between guest seating.
- Department of Health has authorized use of regular menus but a digital menu is also available for use on your own cell phone.
- All self-serve food offerings will be replaced with individually-plated offerings.
- Host and service team who are not yet vaccinated will be wearing masks and maintain very careful service.
General Protocols Regarding Guest Experience
- Be assured that rules regarding physical distancing, if required, will be keenly observed.
- Daily housekeeping service continues unless requested otherwise.
- All common spaces (indoor and outdoor) are available for guest enjoyment. Seating modifications will meet proper distancing, if necessary.
Finally, we ask the following from our guests:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE: We ask that you contact us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell, or if you have been in contact with someone showing such symptoms. We will work with you to reschedule your visit. Be sure you can comply with quarantine directives mentioned above if necessary.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE: Unvaccinated Guests must wear face masks at least through July 4, 2021. Masks will be available upon request. Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas. Lastly, we ask that all respect physical distancing regulations if you are not vaccinated, for the comfort of those around you.
IF YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION: Should you need to cancel an upcoming reservation because you or a family member has tested positive for Covid-19 or you are not feeling that it is the right to be traveling, we do ask that, if at all possible, you let us know at least 14 days prior to your arrival. As we have softened our cancellation policy, here are the options that we applying for your deposit money:
- if you have an alternative travel date, we’ll change your date without penalty.
- if you don’t know when you wish to travel but need to cancel, we will send you a voucher for the full value of your deposit to be used at a later time.
- if you believe you will not be visiting again, we will refund 95% of your deposit money to the card on which is was posted. The remaining 5% will go toward the non-refundable credit card processing fees that we incur to both take and refund your deposit.
We look forward to welcoming you for a fun, romantic, relaxing, and SAFE getaway!