Our Message To You…
At Rabbit Hill Inn, we are deeply dedicated to the guest experience and our priority is, as always, your well being. Now, more than ever, in light of the COVID-19 situation, we are laser-focused on the health, safety, and comfort of all our guests and staff without compromising the quality or feel of your Rabbit Hill Inn experience.
We have always taken great pride in our over-the-top high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, both in lodging and food service. Cleanliness and detail are in our DNA (every touch point has always been tended to diligently).
In response to this new paradigm, we have built upon our already high standards by establishing and adhering to enhanced protocols based on the collective guidance of the CDC, AHLA Stay Safe Program, VT Department of Health, and other industry leaders.
The general details of our Covid Precautions and Protocols are shown below. Please note, these protocols are subject to change as the situation continues to evolve. Again, we will lean to the guidance of the CDC and VT Department of Health for modifications.
As you consider visiting Rabbit Hill Inn, be assured that we all remain diligent in these efforts. Your confidence and comfort is paramount. We will gladly share further details with you or answer any question you may have. Never hesitate to ask.
As we all find ourselves seeking “normal” again, we look forward to pampering you. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you for a wonderful, worry-free, and oh-so-relaxing getaway. And remember that there is always a warm smile behind our mask.
RABBIT HILL INN COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
General Protocols Regarding Cleaning & Disinfection
- Health and temperature check taken daily for every staff member upon arrival. Staff members pledge to stay home if not feeling well and maintain proper distancing at all times.
- Staff will maintain proper distancing as appropriate.
- All staff members will wash their hands or hand sanitize upon arrival and continue to do so frequently throughout their shift.
- Hand Sanitizer readily accessible throughout all common spaces.
- Incorporate CDC/AHLA enhanced cleaning protocols throughout every aspect of our property with increased frequency to cleaning high-touch areas with disinfectant cleaners.
- All staff to wear masks and other PPE such as gloves as appropriate.
- Whenever possible, departing guest rooms will undergo a 24-hour “cool-down” period before housekeepers’ access for service.
General Protocols Regarding Food & Beverage
- Dining room tables will be amply spaced and fewer tables will be used to maintain required physical distancing.
- We have established strict table/chair sanitation protocols between guest seating.
- Menu books will be replaced with single-use paper menus or electronic delivery of the menu to guest’s cell phone.
- All self-serve food offerings will be replaced with individually-plated offerings.
- Host and service team will be wearing masks and maintain very careful service.
General Protocols Regarding Guest Experience
- Be assured that rules regarding physical distancing and contactless service will be keenly observed.
- Housekeeping service is available upon request provided regulations allow for it.
- Nightly turndown service has been suspended until deemed permissible.
- All common spaces (indoor and outdoor) are available for guest enjoyment. Seating modifications will meet proper distancing.
Finally, we ask the following from our guests:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE: We ask that you contact us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell, or if you have been in contact with someone showing such symptoms. We will work with you to reschedule your visit.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE: You will be asked a brief, mandated Guest Health Questionnaire including a temperature check. It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and staff, any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should a positive COVID-19 diagnosis be received, we will request that you check out and we will provide a voucher for the balance due to be used toward a future stay.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE: Guests are encouraged to wear face masks, yet it will not be required. Masks will be available upon request. We do ask guests to frequently use the hand sanitizer placed throughout the common spaces, especially before and after enjoying our wonderful library of Stave puzzles and games. Lastly, we ask that all respect physical distancing regulations, not because we don’t love you…but because we do!
IF YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION: Should you need to cancel an upcoming reservation because you or a family member has tested positive for Covid-19 or you are not feeling that it is the right to be traveling, we do ask that, if at all possible, you let us know at least 14 days prior to your arrival. As we have softened our cancellation policy, here are the options that we applying for your deposit money:
- if you have an alternative travel date, we’ll change your date without penalty.
- if you don’t know when you wish to travel but need to cancel, we will send you a voucher for the full value of your deposit to be used at a later time.
- if you believe you will not be visiting again, we will refund 95% of your deposit money to the card on which is was posted. The remaining 5% will go toward the non-refundable credit card processing fees that we incur to both take and refund your deposit.
If you feel comfortable with these protocols and procedures, we invite you to join us for a relaxing escape.