Rabbit Hill Inn Room Categories
- Classic Guest Rooms ~ offer queen bed (Mary’s Wish has a king bed), standard bath, and sitting area.
- Superior Rooms ~ offer queen or king bed, sitting area with fireplace, and standard bath with tub/shower combination or oversized shower.
- Luxury Rooms ~ offer queen or king bed, sitting area with fireplace, large bath with spa tub for two, separate shower, and more space.
- Jonathan Cummings Suite ~ is our grand luxury room with queen canopy bed, fireplace in the bedroom, large sitting/dressing room with second fireplace, neo-angle spa tub, and private porch with mountain vistas.
Daily Room Rates are shown on our Availability & Reservations Page. Peak season rates occur during Presidents’ Holiday weekend, Fall Foliage, and Christmas/New Year holiday week. Mid-week winter rates may also apply and offer additional savings.
- Rates are for one or two people, per night – including afternoon tea & pastries, full candlelit breakfast, gratuity for staff, and free Wi-Fi. No tipping is expected at Rabbit Hill Inn.
- Third Person in Mary’s Wish or Top of the Tavern, add $35.00. These are the only two rooms in which a 3rd person may be accommodated.
- Dinner is served Thursday through Tuesday (nightly during fall season) by advanced reservation. For the convenience of our in-house guests, a 20% service charge is automatically added to your dinner/bar charges in lieu of tipping.
- Dinner reservations strongly recommended when making room reservations.
- State taxes and pub charges are additional.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Two-night Minimum on Weekends (three-night minimum for some holidays)
- Afternoon Sweets served 2:00 to 5:00
- Check-in welcome from 3 pm to 6 pm (later check-ins may be arranged in advance)
- Check-out requested by 11 am