Rates & Policies for Our B&B Accommodations in Vermont
Rabbit Hill Inn Room Categories
- Classic Guest Rooms ~ offer queen bed (Mary’s Wish has king bed), standard bath, and sitting area.
- Superior Rooms ~ offer queen or king bed, fireplaced sitting area, and standard bath with tub/shower combination or oversized shower.
- Luxury Rooms ~ offer queen or king bed, fireplaced sitting area, large bath with spa tub for two, separate shower, and more space.
- Jonathan Cummings Suite ~ is our grand luxury room with queen canopy bed, fireplace in the bedroom, large sitting/dressing room with second fireplace, neo-angle spa tub, and private porch with mountain vistas.
Daily Room Rates are shown on our Availability & Reservations Page.
Peak season rates occur during Presidents’ Holiday weekend, Fall Foliage, and Christmas/New Year holiday week. Mid-week winter rates may also apply and offer additional savings.
- Rates are for one or two people, per night – including afternoon tea & pastries, full candlelit breakfast, gratuity for staff, and free wi-fi. No tipping is expected at Rabbit Hill Inn.
- Third Person in Mary’s Wish or Top of the Tavern, add $35.00. These are the only two rooms in which a 3rd person may be accommodated.
- Dinner is served Thursday through Tuesday (nightly during fall season) by advanced reservation. For the convenience of our in-house guests, a 20% service charge is automatically added to your dinner/bar charges in lieu of tipping.
- Dinner reservations strongly recommended when making room reservations.
- State taxes and pub charges are additional.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Two-night Minimum on Weekends (three-night minimum for some holidays)
- Afternoon Sweets served 2:00 to 5:00
- Check-in welcome from 2 pm to 6 pm (later check-ins may be arranged in advance)
- Check-out requested by 11 am
Payments may be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover cards.
Third-Party gift certificate such as BedandBreakfast.com, Select Registry, or any others may only be applied to the room rate portion of your charges (and may also carry additional limits). Dinner, bar, activities, taxes, and incidentals may not be paid with such certificates.
Rabbit Hill Inn gift certificates may be applied to the entire stay.
- Rabbit Hill Inn maintains a totally NON-SMOKING environment.
- As we are an adult romantic getaway, the inn is not suitable for children under 15 years old.
- Rabbit Hill Inn is wheelchair accessible.
- The Inn closes for two short periods in early April and early November. Check our Availability Page for open dates during those months.
We will process a deposit of at least one night’s stay — or 50% for stays of two or more nights.
With a notice of no less than 14 days, we will be pleased to refund your deposit less a processing fee of $30. For reservations cancelled less than 14 days prior, deposit will be refunded less fee provided the room is rebooked. You are responsible for the entire stay if you fail to show, depart early, or arrive after scheduled dates. Major holidays, fall foliage, and special events require a 30-day notification.
Sorry, we love pets, but Reese the Cat will not allow other animals at the inn.