Best fresh water fishing & fly fishing adventures in Northern Vermont & White Mountains NH
While staying at Rabbit Hill Inn, you can enjoy a great Vermont or New Hampshire fishing trip. Both fresh water fishing and fly fishing are extremely popular in our area. We are perched on the border of Northern Vermont and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. So you get to experience several outstanding fishing opportunities while staying in one central location.
If you prefer, you can fish shore side, bring a boat, rent a boat, or spend a day with a full service fishing guide (equipment provided). We’ll connect you with a number a excellent fishing guides who will provide you with a perfect day on the water. Whether you are a novice or an angler, your fishing experience will be extraordinary!
The waters in this region teem with trout, bass, pike, pickerel, and fresh water salmon. We will gladly assist you with fishing license information and finding the perfect spot. Below you will find some details to help you plan an awesome Vermont / New Hampshire fishing vacation:
Fishing Guide Services Near Rabbit Hill Inn:
- Clark’s Guiding Adventures – Fly Fishing Guide Service (603) 616-1030. Excellent fishing guide in nearby NH waters. Fly fishing & classic fishing treks. Welcomes beginners & experienced folks. email@example.com
- White Mountain Fly Fishing Guides Service (Fly fishing guide in New Hampshire ) (603) 835-3358 Nate Hill is your guide, offering full service guided wade & float fishing trips. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stream and Brook Fly Fishing (802) 989-0398 or (802) 879-9974. These fine folks provide guided fly fishing trips & lessons. Regardless of your experience they guarantee you an insightful and unique experience here in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- Fly Fish Vermont (802) 253-3964, Stowe, VT
- Vermont Fishing maps are available at VT Fish & Wildlife. They also provide a convenient Fishing Access Area List (pdf)
- New Hampshire White Mountains general fishing Info
BONUS – Be sure to check out Fly Fisher Pro’s page fly fishing in Vermont – Top Fly Fishing Vermont Rivers and Lakes