Need something unequivocally awesome to do this summer? This Top Ten List of summer things to do will get you to all the good stuff! It’s time for you to have some hot fun in the summertime.
Without exaggeration, there are endless things to do and lots of of summer fun to enjoy near Rabbit Hill Inn. Every year, it’s gets harder to choose. But the votes are in from the Rabbit Hill Inn guests. Here are their TOP TEN best summer vacation activities:
10. Horseback Riding at D-N-D Stables ~ This is a fantastic way to see the natural beauty and glorious mountain vistas of the Northeast Kingdom. Whether you are a first time rider or experienced rider, Debbie will customize the perfect guided ride for you. This is a wonderful place to go horseback riding in Vermont.
8. Lake Willoughby & Crystal Lake ~ Incredible places to swim, picnic, rent kayaks/canoes & relax by a pristine, beautiful lake. Or go where the locals go – check out the awesome swimming holes nearby.
7. Bike the BEST trails in the Northeast! The Kingdom Trails ~ 100+ miles of awesome mountain biking trails. National Geographic Traveller calls the Kingdom Trails the best of the Northeast. Bike rentals easily available at the base of the trails. Also, just 14 minutes south in Littleton New Hampshire is the fantastic Parker Mountain Trail system. So many trails – so little time.
6. Golf, golf and more golf! Several terrific courses nearby.
5. Drive the White Mountain Trail & Kancamagus Byway ~ New England’s most scenic 100 miles! You’ll be pulling over every 15 minutes to take pictures & video.
3. Kayaking on Clyde River ~ A perfect summer activity. Paddle the peaceful Clyde River, enjoy a picnic along the way, and soak in all the nature and wild life around you. Or check out our 7 best places to kayak, canoe, or paddleboard nearby.
2. Guided ATV Tours ~ See the beauty of the Northeast Kingdom via ATV 4-wheelers. Certified guides of NEK Adventures will lead you through backcountry that you could never capture any other way. ATV Adventure package includes a delicious picnic lunch!
1. Franconia Notch State Park wins 1st place!~ This summer fun destination has it all. Endless hiking, great bike path, so many waterfalls including the Flume Gorge, covered bridges, swimming, kayak & canoeing, fishing, and an awesome Aerial Tram ride to the summit of Cannon Mountain. So much to do here – you can’t do it all in one day!
Remember, these are just ten awesome things to do here in the summer and fall. There are of hundreds more great summer activities to choose from. We haven’t even touched upon the endless hiking trails here in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont or nearby White Mountains of new Hampshire. We’re always here to help you plan the perfect activities during your next Rabbit Hill Inn Vermont vacation.
Grab your calendar and make plans to visit Northern Vermont and Rabbit Hill Inn for a romantic and fun-filled summer getaway.