2018 Montreal International Jazz Festival will begin on Thursday June 28 and ends on Saturday July 7.
The Montreal Jazz Festival will present approximately 3,000 musicians and vocalists, and 1,000 concerts and activities. Most of these performances are free of charge! These performances are held in 15 concert halls and on 8 outdoor stages from noon to midnight. All of this jazz action takes place in the heart of downtown Montreal. Where ever you go, you will hear and feel the jazz beat!
Once noted as the world’s largest jazz festival by Guinness World Records, the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal has been running over three decades! Each year, jazz lovers gather from across the globe for this 10 day celebration of all things jazzcentric.
- When: The Montreal International Jazz Festival runs from Thursday June 28 to Thursday July 9.
- Where: Location of the Montreal Jazz Festival – Quartier des spectacles
- Calendar of performances at the 2018 Montreal Jazz festival: Performance Schedule for the Montreal Jazz Festival 2018
- Tickets: Click here to purchase tickets to main performances
- General Information you will need to know before you go
Do not miss the Montreal Jazz Festival, now in it’s 39th year. This incredible jazz fest keeps getting bigger and better. Here is a partial list of performers including musical superstars like Seal and Boz Skaggs.
If you are looking for places to stay on the way to the Montreal Jazz Festival, Rabbit Hill Inn is en route to Montreal. Rabbit Hill Inn is less than 3 hours away from Montreal.
Consider winding down a bit after your busy visit to the Montreal Jazz festival. Escape the crowds and traffic and treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the Rabbit Hill Inn on your way home.
Rabbit Hill Inn and restaurant (near Littleton NH and St. Johnsbury VT), is the perfect place to break up a long drive on the way to the Montreal or Quebec City Canada. Enjoy an extra special evening and a terrific dinner as part of your trip to and from Canada.