UPDATED FEB 23, 2021: Travel Restrictions and Quarantine Requirements for those coming from outside Vermont: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE STATEMENT BEFORE BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION.
- Effective Tuesday, February 23, those who have been fully vaccinated (both shots + 14 DAYS) can now travel to Vermont WITHOUT quarantine. Proof of vaccination is required. You’ll still need to mask and social distance.
- All others from outside Vermont must complete a 14-day at-home quarantine requirement. The alternative is to quarantine at home for 7 days followed by a negative PCR covid test (please bring result with you). If you are able to meet the quarantine requirement, you may then travel in your own private vehicle and drive directly to Vermont without stopping other than for gasoline or rest breaks. No travel on public transportation is allowed unless you plan to quarantine in Vermont for 14 days.
- Vermont residents are allowed without any requirements.
Please review the State of Vermont out-of-state traveler guidelines to ensure you can comply with directives. Upon check-in, you will sign a Certificate of Health Compliance attesting that you have done such a quarantine.
Our Message To You About Our Safety Protocols
At Rabbit Hill Inn, we are deeply dedicated to the guest experience and our priority is, as always, your well being. Now, more than ever, in light of the COVID-19 situation, we are laser-focused on the health, safety, and comfort of all our guests and staff without compromising the quality or feel of your Rabbit Hill Inn experience.
We have always taken great pride in our over-the-top high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, both in lodging and food service. Cleanliness and detail are in our DNA (every touch point has always been tended to diligently).
In response to this new paradigm, we have built upon our already high standards by establishing and adhering to enhanced protocols based on the collective guidance of the CDC, AHLA Stay Safe Program, VT Department of Health, and other industry leaders.
The general details of our Covid Precautions and Protocols are shown below. Please note, these protocols are subject to change as the situation continues to evolve. Again, we will lean to the guidance of the CDC and VT Department of Health for modifications.
As you consider visiting Rabbit Hill Inn, be assured that we all remain diligent in these efforts. Your confidence and comfort is paramount. We will gladly share further details with you or answer any question you may have. Never hesitate to ask.
As we all find ourselves seeking “normal” again, we look forward to pampering you. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you for a wonderful, worry-free, and oh-so-relaxing getaway. And remember that there is always a warm smile behind our mask.
RABBIT HILL INN COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & PROTOCOLS
General Protocols Regarding Cleaning & Disinfection
- Staff members pledge to self-assess and stay home if not feeling well.
- Staff will maintain proper distancing as appropriate.
- All staff members will wash their hands or hand sanitize upon arrival and continue to do so frequently throughout their shift.
- Hand Sanitizer readily accessible throughout all common spaces.
- Incorporate CDC/AHLA/Select Registry’s Select Safe-Stay Select enhanced cleaning protocols throughout every aspect of our property with increased frequency to cleaning high-touch areas with disinfectant cleaners.
- All staff to wear masks and other PPE such as gloves as appropriate.
General Protocols Regarding Food & Beverage
- Dining room tables are amply spaced and fewer tables will be used to maintain required physical distancing.
- Appropriate cleaning of tables & chairs between guest seatings.
- Department of Health has authorized use of regular menus but a digital menu is also available for use on your own cell phone.
- All self-serve food offerings will be replaced with individually-plated offerings.
- Host and service team will be wearing masks and maintain very careful service.
General Protocols Regarding Guest Experience
- Be assured that rules regarding physical distancing will be keenly observed.
- Vermont has issued a mask mandate throughout the State – even for those who have been vaccinated.
- Daily housekeeping service continues unless requested otherwise.
- Nightly turndown service has been suspended until deemed permissible.
- All common spaces (indoor and outdoor) are available for guest enjoyment. Seating modifications will meet proper distancing.
Finally, we ask the following from our guests:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE: We ask that you contact us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell, or if you have been in contact with someone showing such symptoms. We will work with you to reschedule your visit. Be sure you can comply with quarantine directives mentioned above if necessary.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE: You will be asked to complete a Certificate of Health Compliance. It is important to note that for the safety of our guests and staff, any guest displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should a positive COVID-19 diagnosis be received, we will request that you check out and we will provide a voucher for the balance due to be used toward a future stay.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE: Guests must wear face masks effective August 1, 2020 per State order. Masks will be available upon request. We do ask guests to frequently use the hand sanitizer placed throughout the common spaces, especially before and after enjoying our wonderful library of Stave puzzles and games. Lastly, we ask that all respect physical distancing regulations, not because we don’t love you…but because we do!
IF YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION: Should you need to cancel an upcoming reservation because you or a family member has tested positive for Covid-19 or you are not feeling that it is the right to be traveling, we do ask that, if at all possible, you let us know at least 14 days prior to your arrival. As we have softened our cancellation policy, here are the options that we applying for your deposit money:
- if you have an alternative travel date, we’ll change your date without penalty.
- if you don’t know when you wish to travel but need to cancel, we will send you a voucher for the full value of your deposit to be used at a later time.
- if you believe you will not be visiting again, we will refund 95% of your deposit money to the card on which is was posted. The remaining 5% will go toward the non-refundable credit card processing fees that we incur to both take and refund your deposit.
We look forward to welcoming you for a fun, romantic, relaxing, and SAFE getaway!