Rabbit Hill Inn offers a romantic and delicious Vermont New Year’s Eve Getaway Package!
This three night Vermont New Year’s mini-vacation is a terrific and safe way to welcome 2021. New Year’s Eve may be a little different at Rabbit Hill Inn (sadly, no hoppin’ boppin’ house party this year). But you can STILL get away and celebrate safely. We present to you a secluded, romantic escape. Just the two of you, ringing in the New Year, and enjoying fun filled days with plenty of exciting winter activities. Return home to the inn and relax by the fire. Enjoy craft cocktails in the Snooty Fox Pub and amazing dinners.
Need more convincing? See why TravelAwaits.com featured Rabbit Hill Inn as one of “11 Perfect Places To Spend A Secluded New Year’s Eve.”
Our “NYE on the QT” New Year’s Getaway Package includes:
- Three nights’ romantic accommodations
- Full candlelit breakfast and afternoon tea & pastry daily
- A glorious four course dinner on New Years Eve. (you certainly are welcome to add dinner reservations on additional nights, if you desire).
- A chilled bottle of sparkling wine with two Rabbit Hill Inn toasting glasses (yours to keep) upon arrival
- Gratuities for staff
Most Importantly, before you book your getaway, let’s review current Vermont travel restrictions.
- Vermont residents are welcome to visit without any requirements.
- Visitors from ANY OTHER STATE must complete a 14-day at-home quarantine requirement. The alternative is to quarantine at home for 7 days followed by a negative PCR covid test. If you are able to meet the quarantine requirement, you may then travel in your own private vehicle and drive directly to Vermont without stopping other than for gasoline or rest breaks. No travel on public transportation is allowed unless you plan to quarantine in Vermont for 14 days.