The Ice Castles in Woodstock, New Hampshire opens on January 10th 2020. Runs through early March! And it’s just 35 minutes away from Rabbit Hill Inn.
It’a a real Ice Castle! Imagine the thrill of walking through the center of massive glacier-with solid pillars of ice, combined with ice tunnels, caves, slides, archways, and secret stairways. There is even a glistening fountain in the center of all this coolness (literally). All of it built out of solid ice. At night, LED lighting makes the Ice Castles even more magical.
This is one of only six carefully crafted Ice Castles in the country. Read below for all the important information you need to know before you go.
Plan your visit soon! This Ice Castle will close in early March.
Check out the high energy Fire Show at the Ice Castles! Every Friday & Saturday, from 7:15 to 10:15 pm, you’ll see a variety of fire acts such as fire breathing, spinning torches, fire dancing, and more. If weather is extreme, these performances may be cancelled. Show runs periodically throughout these hours.
What you need to know:
- Location of the Ice Castles: 24 Clark Farm Road, Woodstock NH 03262
- Ticket Prices for Ice Castles in Lincoln New Hampshire: $15.95 midweek, $18.95 weekends. Buy Ice Castle tickets online here. No need to print online tickets. They will scan your phone when you get there.
- Hours: Tues thru Thurs: 4 – 9 pm, Fri 4 – 10:30 pm, Sat 11 am – 10:30 pm, Sun Noon – 8 pm. Sun & Mon Closed (except for Monday Holidays 1/21, 2/18, 2/25)
- Parking Fees: You will need to purchase a parking pass. Online – $7, Onsite – $10
- When you buy your ticket, you will be assigned an arrival time – you must arrive within 30 minutes prior to your assigned time. You can stay as long as you wish. If you leave, you cannot re-enter the castle.
- Wear WARM winter boots. The floor is made of ice!!
- General Info & policies