Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival – Father’s Day Weekend June 14,15,16, 2019
40th Annual Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival is a “must-see” Vermont summer event. The longest running hot air balloon festival in New England. The skies over Quechee Vermont and nearby New Hampshire will be filled with stunning colorful hot air balloons.
Adding to the excitement, the Quechee Hot Air Balloon weekend also features a terrific Craft & Music Festival. The large fleet of hot air balloons will run five scheduled flights throughout the festival and additional tethered rides during the day. Enjoy continuous music and entertainment, and over 60 craft artisans and commercial vendors. And of course there will be plenty of festival food with local healthy options and a beer and wine garden.
Yes! You can take a Hot Air Balloon Ride too!
- Tethered Hot Air Balloon Rides (5-10 mins long) are $20 per person (no advance reservations).
- Full Hot Air Balloon Rides (allow 2 hrs, 30-40 mins in the air) are $245 per person (advance reservations recommended). Click here to book your Hot Air Balloon Ride
Details for the Quechee Vermont Hot Air Balloon Festival 2019:
- When: June 14,15,16, 2019
- Where: 70 Village Green Circle, Quechee VT (just 1 hour from Rabbit Hill Inn) Click here for directions
- Time: Gates to the festival open at 3:00 pm Fri & 5:30 am Sat/Sun.
- Full Schedule of Events: Click here for full schedule of the Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Cost: $15 Admission to Festival (kids $5). Click here for all admission info
- Parking: Parking fee is by donation. Park in the the field adjacent to the Balloon Festival.
Other helpful info:
- Bring a blanket to relax and enjoy the festival grounds.
- Bring insect repellent.
- No coolers or pets allowed on the grounds..
Make the Quechee Vermont Hot Air Balloon Festival a must see this summer. Better yet, make a getaway plan. After you have enjoyed the festivities, escape the crowds and treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the Rabbit Hill Inn ( just 1 hour away from Quechee / Woodstock Vermont ) Stay a few nights. There is so much to do and see here!