Magic happens when maple and chocolate come together. This delicious Maple Chocolate Truffles recipe cuts to the chase with only 4 ingredients. These smooth and creamy truffles are perfect as after dinner treats, for holiday parties, a great gift from your kitchen, or anytime you need that perfect sweet treat.
Prep Note: Have a mixer and parchment paper on hand.
Maple Chocolate Truffles Recipe
1/2 Cup Maple syrup (the REAL stuff)
1/2 lb white chocolate (cut into small chunks)
1/2 Cup Heavy cream
1 lb Semi-sweet chocolate (cut into small chunks)
- Bring heavy cream and maple syrup to just a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate until smooth and cool. Set aside.
- Temper semi-sweet chocolate.
- Place the maple ganache in mixer on medium until smooth.
- Pipe ganache into equal portions; roll into balls.
- Dip in tempered chocolate.
- Place on a parchment sheet and let stand until chocolate hardens.
BONUS: Check out our online recipe files for more terrific recipes from the Rabbit Hill Inn kitchen. Use the search box for specific interests.