Lord Hobo Brewing Co + Distinctive Inns of New England = A chance for YOU to win 12 (repeat 12) mini getaways for the upcoming year! Are you in??
We are proud members of the Distinctive Inns of New England (DINE for short), twelve outstanding inns located in every New England state. DINE is partnering with Lord Hobo Brewing Co. to celebrate the ultimate in New England pride in their newly launched Crafted in New England campaign. Like Lord Hobo, we embrace our New England roots, and to celebrate, DINE is joining other New England companies to celebrate the unique New England experience.
On Aug. 6th, Lord Hobo Brewing Co. launched their “Crafted in New England” campaign – it runs for 6 weeks. Each week, they’re giving away prizes from New England based companies which embrace the special vibe that we all share. DINE Inns are providing the Grand Prize – 12 mini-getaways to enjoy in the upcoming year.
This grand prize is only running the week of Aug. 13th. Don’t miss it!!!
HOW TO WIN – Click on this special link and enter now!
You can play all the weekly contests – Here’s the contest schedule:
- Week of August 13th – The Grand Prize: 12 great one-night getaways, allowing you to sample every member of Distinctive Inns of New England in the next year!
- Week of August 20th – One dozen box of peppermint patties ($40 value) & $100 e-gift card from Seacoast Sweets.
- Week of August 27th – Classic Vermont flannel blanket from Vermont Flannel
- Week of September 3rd– Custom One of a Kind Collaborative Skateboard from Parlor Skis
- Week of September 10th – Autographed Boston Red Sox Baseball Hat, autographed ball and one pair of tickets to a Red Sox game from Joe Kelly, Red Sox Pitcher.
“Being crafted in New England is a badge of honor; we love where we’re from, it’s a huge part of where we’re going, and we look forward to highlighting the other great partners who make New England as awesome as can be,” says Andrea Hudson, Brand Marketing Manager at Lord Hobo Brewing Co. She adds. “DINE encompasses the classic New England getaway that most have come to love. Our partnership with the DINE team provides us with the opportunity to extend the power of experience to our fans. We hope that this partnership sends us into a new level of dedication to crafting the ultimate New England Style vacation, while working with local B&B’s who are a huge part of the community,” Andrea added.