Vermont Country Inn Room Categories
|Classic Guest Rooms||$170 – $210|
|Superior Rooms with Fireplaces||$255 – $265|
|Luxury Rooms with Fireplace & Whirlpool/Soaking Tub for 2||$330 – $340|
|Jonathan Cummings Suite w/two fireplaces, hydro-massage tub for two, and private screened porch with mountain view||$365 – $405|
|These standard rates apply through most of the year. Peak season rates occur during fall, Presidents’ Holiday weekend, and Christmas/New Year holiday week. Specific daily rates are shown on our Availability & Reservations Page.|
- Our Vermont country inn Rates are for one or two people, per night – including afternoon tea & pastries, full candlelit breakfast, and gratuity for staff. No tipping is expected at Rabbit Hill Inn.
- Third Person in Mary’s Wish or Top of the Tavern, add $35.00
- Dinner is served nightly by advanced reservation (an 18% gratuity is added to all dinner and liquor charges in lieu of tipping). Dinner reservations strongly recommended when making room reservations. The dining room is closed on Wednesday except during fall foliage.
- State taxes and Pub charges are additional
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Two Night Minimum on Weekends (three night minimum for some holidays)
- Afternoon Sweets served 2:00 to 5:30
- Check-in welcome from 2 pm to 6 pm (later check-ins may be arranged in advance)
- Check-out requested by 11 am
Payments may be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover cards.
Third-Party gift certificate such as BedandBreakfast.com, Select Registry, or any others may only be applied to the room rate portion of your charges. Dinner, bar, activities, taxes, and incidentals may not be paid with such certificates.
Rabbit Hill Inn gift certificates may be applied to the entire stay.
Rabbit Hill Inn maintains a totally NON-SMOKING environment.
The Inn is appropriate for children ages 14 and older.
Rabbit Hill Inn is wheelchair accessible.
The Inn closes for two short periods in early April and early November. Check our Availability Page for open dates during those months.
Reservations must be secured by a deposit equal to one night’s stay — or 50% for extended stays.
With at least a 14 day notice, we will gladly refund your deposit less a $30 per room processing fee. For cancellations with less than 14 days notice, deposit will be refunded less fee provided the room is rebooked. Guests arriving after or departing before dates reserved, or those who fail to show are responsible for the entire stay. Major holidays, September and October, and special events require a 30 day notification.
Sorry, we love pets, but Reese the Cat will not allow other animals at the inn.