Rates & Policies for Our B&B Accommodations in Vermont
Rabbit Hill Inn Room Categories
- Classic Guest Rooms ~ $170 – $219
- Superior Rooms with Fireplaces ~ $269 – $279
- Luxury Rooms with Fireplace & Whirlpool/Soaking Tub for two ~ $345 – $355
- Jonathan Cummings Suite w/two fireplaces, hydro-massage tub for two, and private screened porch with mountain view ~ $379
These standard rates apply through most of the year. Peak season rates (add $45) occur during Presidents’ Holiday weekend, Fall Foliage, and Christmas/New Year holiday week.
HOT DATE rates represent a $50 savings off the regular nightly rate and are available most midweek days in winter and spring.
Specific daily rates are shown, already adjusted for either HOT DATES or Peak Rate, on our Availability & Reservations Page.
- Rates are for one or two people, per night – including afternoon tea & pastries, full candlelit breakfast, and gratuity for staff. No tipping is expected at Rabbit Hill Inn.
- Third Person in Mary’s Wish or Top of the Tavern, add $35.00
- Dinner is served nightly by advanced reservation. For the convenience of our in-house guests, a 20% service charge is automatically added to your dinner/bar charges in lieu of tipping.
- Dinner reservations strongly recommended when making room reservations. The dining room is closed on Wednesday except during fall foliage.
- State taxes and pub charges are additional.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Two-night Minimum on Weekends (three-night minimum for some holidays)
- Afternoon Sweets served 2:00 to 5:00
- Check-in welcome from 2 pm to 6 pm (later check-ins may be arranged in advance)
- Check-out requested by 11 am
Payments may be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover cards.
Third-Party gift certificate such as BedandBreakfast.com, Select Registry, or any others may only be applied to the room rate portion of your charges. Dinner, bar, activities, taxes, and incidentals may not be paid with such certificates.
Rabbit Hill Inn gift certificates may be applied to the entire stay.
- Rabbit Hill Inn maintains a totally NON-SMOKING environment.
- As we are an adult romantic getaway, the inn is not suitable for children under 15 years old.
- Rabbit Hill Inn is wheelchair accessible.
- The Inn closes for two short periods in early April and early November. Check our Availability Page for open dates during those months.
We will process a deposit of at least one night’s stay — or 50% for stays of two or more nights.
With a notice of no less than 14 days, we will be pleased to refund your deposit less a processing fee of $30. For reservations cancelled less than 14 days prior, deposit will be refunded less fee provided the room is rebooked. You are responsible for the entire stay if you fail to show, depart early, or arrive after scheduled dates. Major holidays, fall foliage, and special events require a 30-day notification.
Sorry, we love pets, but Reese the Cat will not allow other animals at the inn.