There are so many wonderful Vermont and New Hampshire shops & galleries nearby — it’s impossible to list them all here. However, these are a few of our favorite Northeast Kingdom places.
- Saranac Street Antiques – Littleton, NH – Over 2000 square feet of antiquing adventure.
- Just L Modern Antiques – Littleton, NH – Intriguing items in the modern mid-century antiques & decor
- Applewood Antiques – Littleton, NH and Sugar Hill, NH – Two locations jam packed with collectibles, jewelry,glassware, furniture.
- Potato Barn Antiques – Northumberland, NH – A terrific multi-dealer shop, 6500 square feet of great stuff!
- Antiques & Emporium – Lyndonville, VT – Antiques, collectibles, glassware, clocks,furniture
- Route 5 Antiques & Collectibles – Lyndonville, VT – Antiques tools, coins, collectibles, glassware, clocks, furniture
- East Barre Antique Mall - East Barre, VT – Huge and amazing! 12,000 sq. feet of incredible merchandise.
- Antiques Collaborative – Quechee, VT – Multi-dealer, 3 floors of period furnishings, fine art, and collectibles
- Quechee Gorge Antique Mall – Quechee, VT – A real adventure… 450 antique & collectible dealers under one roof!
Artisan Studios & Galleries
(Juried & High Quality Artworks)
- League of New Hampshire Craftsmen – Littleton, NH
- Fiddleheads – Littleton, NH
- WrenOvation – Bethlehem, NH
- Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild – St. Johnsbury, VT
- Artful Eye – St. Johnsbury
- Artisans Hand Craft Gallery – Montpelier, VT
- Ziemke Glassblowing Studio – Waterbury, VT
- Simon Pearce Glassblowing – Quechee, VT
Book Shops – New & Used
- Village Bookstore – Littleton, NH
- Boxcar and Caboose Bookstore & Cafe – St. Johnsbury
Bookstore, cozy coffee spot, free wireless internet Hotspot. This bookstore has an Espresso Book Machine, one of only four in the world. This machine is able to print trade-quality paperbacks in minutes from a network of millions of titles.
- Country Bear Book Shop (new & used books) – Lyndonville, VT
- Bear Pond Books – Montpelier, VT
- Yankee Bookshop – Woodstock,VT
Vermont’s oldest independent bookstore (est 1935).
Fine Gifts, Clothing & Uniquities
- Sunshine Boutique - St. Johnsbury, VT
Extensive selection of unusual fine gifts, unique jewelry, and women’s clothing.
- Moose River Lake & Lodge – St. Johnsbury, VT
A very cool shop — over 200 unique wines, ladies fashions, rustic & elegant home decor & furnishings, antlers & taxidermy. How’s that for eclectic?
- Sterling Works – Littleton, NH
Unique and artistic jewelry at affordable prices.
- Duck Soup – Littleton, NH
Outstanding kitchen shop & gift emporium. Our version of William Sonoma.
- Nest On Main – Littleton, NH
Unique treasures for the home decor, gift items
- Northern Lights Music - Littleton, NH
One of the hottest guitar stores in the Northeast. Carries all instruments, music, supplies, etc.
- Artworks – Littleton, NH
Fine art & photography, art supplies, and frame shop
- Bella Funk – Littleton, NH
Upscale “chic” womens boutique.
- Pentimento - Littleton, NH
Eclectic and jam packed emporium of unique jewelry, gifts, home decor, and much more.
- Simon the Tanner – Lancaster, NH & Island Pond
Two lovely,well-stocked stores offering great selections of quality clothing, shoes,outdoor gear, personal products and giftware
Outdoor Wear & Gear
- Caplans Army Store – St. Johnsbury, VT
Men love this place! Clothing, footwear, everything you need for being outdoors.
- Farm Way – Bradford, VT
A very unique shopping experience! These folks have it all. Browse through enormous clothing, shoe/boot and outdoor gear departments that spans across several connected buildings, filled from floor to ceiling with one of the largest selections in New England. From footwear to snowshoes to saddlery. Kayaks to camping supplies, Vera Bradley, furniture & gifts. Their knowledgeable & friendly staff will tell you whatever you need to know. Extensive bargain balcony.
- Lahout’s - Littleton, NH (America’s oldest ski shop)
It’s our own version of L.L. Bean – apparel for the entire family (for work, play or sports), large shoe selection, all gear and hardware for all sports.