Planning a Fishing Vacation in Vermont and New Hampshire?
While staying at Rabbit Hill inn, you can enjoy a great Vermont or New Hampshire fishing vacation. Fishing is extremely popular in our area. We are perched on the border of Northern Vermont and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Both offer you outstanding fishing opportunities. We can help you put together the perfect day on the water. Whether you are a novice or an angler, your fishing trip will be extraordinary! You can fish shore side, bring a boat, rent a boat, or spend a day with a full service fishing guide (equipment provided). The waters in this region teem with trout, bass, pike, pickerel, and fresh water salmon. We will gladly assist you with fishing license information and finding the perfect spot. Below you will find some details to help you plan an awesome Vermont / New Hampshire fishing vacation:
- Fly Fish Vermont (802) 253-3964, Stowe, VT
- Stream and Brook Fly Fishing (802) 989-0398 or (802) 879-9974. These fine folks provide terrific guided fly fishing trips & lessons. Regardless of your experience they guarantee you an insightful and unique experience here in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- Nathan Hill’s Guide Service (Fly fishing guide in New Hampshire ) – (508) 498-1304 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victory Hilton Guide Service (802) 633-4928. Don Easter offers great back-country fishing adventures
- Vermont Fishing maps are available at VT Fish & Wildlife . They also provide a convenient Fishing Access Area List (pdf).
- New Hampshire White Mountains Fishing available at VisitWhiteMountains.com