You are going to love this delicious, healthy, and gluten free summer salad! This simple recipe is perfect for a dinner for two, leaving ample leftovers for the next day. Also, it’s very easy to prepare a larger amount for a backyard summer party. It makes a great side dish too.
Soba Noodle Salad Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients and method to serve 4:
- 3 oz soba noodles, blanched and cooled. Set aside in large bowl.
- ½ cup cucumbers, seeded, peeled, diced small
- ½ cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced, tossed in 1 tsp peanut oil and grilled
- 2 Tbls scallions, grilled and diced
- ½ cup Asian pears, diced small
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Add these ingredients to the soba noodles.
For the dressing:
- 1 ½ Tbls soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- ½ tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp chili oil
Combine these ingredients and mix well. Pour over salad mixture and toss well.