Rabbit Hill Inn is the perfect lodging choice when visiting St. Johnsbury, Vermont. This luxurious Vermont hotel is just 15 minutes from the center of St. Johnsbury. When visiting St. Johnsbury and the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the Rabbit Hill Inn. This 19 room bed and breakfast and restaurant is affordable, romantic, luxurious, & delicious.
This great St. Johnsbury hotel also offers the best dining in the St. Johnsbury area. The Rabbit Hill Inn restaurant offers creative fine dining in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. The farm to table menus feature highly seasonal local ingredients. Menus change frequently and reservations are required. Enjoy drinks in the cozy pub with full bar, local Vermont craft beers on tap, and a hearty wine list.
Rates always include:
Full gourmet breakfast, afternoon pastries, personalized concierge service & day planning, twice daily housekeeping, free internet, & gratuities for staff (no tipping).
Check website for current specials & packages. Rabbit Hill Inn is known for amazing service & hospitality, romantic luxury, and award-winning phenomenal cuisine – all in a relaxed setting. Tons of activities year round.
This Vermont hotel is conveniently located near St. Johnsbury Academy and many other St. Johnsbury businesses and attractions. Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, St. Johnsbury Atheneaum, Maple Grove Farms and Maple Museum, and Stephen Hunek Gallery and Dog Chapel at Dog Mountain.
Our accommodations are near these St. Johnsbury Businesses & Educational Institutions
- EHV Weidman – 13 miles
- Fairbank Scales – 7 miles
- Littleton Industrial Park – 15 miles
- Littleton Regional Hospital – 6 miles
- Lyndon Institute – 20 miles
- Lyndon State College – 20 miles
- Northeastern VT Hospital – 11 miles
- St. Johnsbury Academy – 10 miles
- St. Johnsbury Industrial Park – 20 miles
- St. Johnsbury Court House – 10 miles
- Maple Grove Farms – 8 miles
Our accommodations are near these St. Johnsbury Attractions
- St. Johnsbury Atheneaum – 10 miles
- Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium – 10 miles
- Stephen Hunek Gallery and Dog Chapel, Dog Mountain – 8 miles