Relax. Stay right where you are. We bring the pampering directly to you. Nothing is more relaxing than a professional massage in the privacy and comfort of your guest room. We would hate to see you waste a moment of your relaxation time driving to a spa, or walking down a hallway, for that matter. To make it even more relaxing, there are NO steep hotel spa fees. Our reasonable rates allow you to indulge (maybe twice).
1 full hour ~ $85 / 1.5 hours ~ $125 (gratuity not included)
Things to Know:
- All therapists at Rabbit Hill Inn are trained, licensed professionals.
- Massages take place in the privacy of your guestroom.
- Advance appointment required. Massages can be 60 or 90 minutes. When booking two sessions, they are done back to back, not concurrently.
- Massage fee is billed directly to your room. 1 hr – $85, 1.5 hrs – $125
- Gratuity is at your discretion, and handled privately between you and your therapist.
- Prenatal massage is available to women in the 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
- Your relaxation and comfort is paramount. Undress to your level of comfort. Our therapists use specific draping techniques throughout your treatment to ensure that your comfort is maintained.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment to avoid being charged in full. No shows will be charged the full amount.
About Massage Therapist Melissa:
Melissa Weeden is a certified licensed Therapeutic Massage Therapist. She has been practicing massage therapy for 10 years. Melissa offers multiple modalities to her clients. Her mission as a body-worker is to provide a calming time of healing through a customized massage service. She provides her clients with short–term relief and relaxation, as well as long-term care plans to promote health and wellness.
Melissa customizes each session based on the needs and desires of the client. She may combine any of the following modalities during a session: Swedish Massage, Sports Massage and Stretching, Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage, Scalp and Facial Massage, and if desired, Reflexology, and Reiki.
Melissa is well-versed in Prenatal massage ~ available to women in their 2nd and 3rd trimesters.