Relax. Stay right where you are. We bring the pampering directly to you. Nothing is more relaxing than a professional massage in the privacy and comfort of your guest room. We would hate to see you waste a moment of your relaxation time driving to a spa, or walking down a hallway, for that matter. To make it even more relaxing, there are NO steep hotel spa fees. Our reasonable rates allow you to indulge (maybe twice).
1 full hour ~ $85 / 1.5 hours ~ $125 (gratuity not included)
Things to Know:
- All therapists at Rabbit Hill Inn are trained, licensed professionals.
- Massages take place in the privacy of your guestroom.
- Advance appointment required. Massages can be 60 or 90 minutes. When booking two sessions, they are done back to back, not concurrently.
- Massage fee is billed directly to your room. 1 hr – $85, 1.5 hrs – $125
- Gratuity is at your discretion, and handled privately between you and your therapist.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid being charged in full. No shows will be charged the full amount.
- Prenatal massage is available to women in the 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
- Your relaxation and comfort is paramount. Undress to your level of comfort. Our therapists use specific draping techniques throughout your treatment to ensure that your comfort is maintained.
About our Massage Therapist:
Melissa Weeden is a certified licensed Therapeutic Massage Therapist. She has been practicing massage therapy for 10 years. Melissa offers multiple modalities to her clients. Her mission as a body-worker is to provide a calming time of healing through a customized massage service. She provides her clients with short–term relief and relaxation, as well as long-term care plans to promote health and wellness.
Melissa customizes each session based on the needs and desires of the client. She may combine any of the following modalities during a session: Swedish Massage, Sports Massage and Stretching, Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage, Scalp and Facial Massage, and if desired, Reflexology, and Reiki.
Melissa is well-versed in Prenatal massage ~ available to women in their 2nd and 3rd trimesters.