Believe it or not, it’s already mid-January. But you still have a few months to get out and enjoy an awesome winter vacation escape. So if you’re thinking about breaking up a long winter and taking that getaway, now is the time. As you can imagine, winter vacation fun is outstanding in Vermont. We can help you plan a getaway filled with fun, adventure, relaxation, great food, and of course, romance. But winter fun doesn’t last forever. The magic of the season only will be here for a few more months.
Need some ideas to help you plan your Vermont getaway? Consider this…
- Horse drawn sleigh ride for two – a romantic private ride (we make all the arrangements for you)
- Guided Snowmobile Adventure – It’s a blast! Simply add this very popular adventure package to your reservation. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Snowshoeing – Starting from our front door, there are great trails everywhere! Bring your shoes, use ours, or rent shoes near other trail areas.
- Sled Dog Rides – Dog sledding is very popular! There are 3 great places take on this awesome activity.
- Cross-country skiing – Bretton Woods, Burke Mountain, Kingdom Trails, Craftsbury Commons… we have more trails than you can imagine.
- Downhill skiing – Ski Burke Mountain, Bretton Woods, or Cannon Mountain. Check out our Ski & Stay Package.
- In-room massage (the BEST way to unwind) – With advance notice, we can arrange this for you.
Rabbit Hill Inn offers all that and SO much more. We can make your getaway planning real easy for you. Just make your reservation and let us take care of everything else. You can also choose from one of these great getaway packages: