Starting mid-September, we will kick-off our “leaf Peeping” season which attracts foliage admirers from all over the world. Our Guests are seeking new, fun, and more adventurous ways to see the glorious fall colors during their Rabbit Hill Inn visit. So we present to you our TOP TEN best fall foliage tips below. Do NOT forget your camera – these fall foliage adventures are fantastic!
TOP TEN EXCITING WAYS TO SEE FALL FOLIAGE COLORS in Vermont & New Hampshire.
10. Hike to the colorful peaks – Capture the fall foliage colors while hiking the best trails of Northern Vermont and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. From mild hikes to extreme treks – we’ll match you up with the perfect trail.
8. Aerial Tramway to the top of Cannon Mountain – A great ride to the top of Cannon Mtn. Terrific walking, hiking, or just chilling out up there while staring at the colorful fall foliage of the White Mountains from above.
6. Vermont Leaf Peeping on horseback – Whether you are experienced or a first timer rider, D-N-D Stables will match you will the perfect horse and guide you to fantastic Vermont fall foliage viewing trails.
5. Take the Mt Washington Auto Road or Cog Railway to summit of Mount Washington – Picture you, looking down on the magnificent fall foliage colors from the highest peak in the Northeastern U.S. at 6,288 ft. What a view!!!
4. Guided ATV tour – BIG fun along 150 miles of colorful trails you could never access by car. You’ll be guided to the best viewing areas for Vermont leaf peeping and wildlife viewing. This back country adventure is terrific in the fall!
3. Glider Ride with Soaring Stowe – A outstanding, fun, memorable, and peaceful way to soak in the fall foliage beauty of Stowe Vermont. Just watch and imagine this fall foliage adventure.
2. The SkyRider Zipline at Alpine Adventure – This is EXTREME leaf peeping! A fantastic, adrenaline pumping, invigorating, and totally awesome way to see the fall foliage in the White Mountains. Trust us, you don’t want to miss this!
1. Vermont Hot Air Balloon – Ultimate Leaf peeping!! You will long remember this wonderful experience. No Vermont fall foliage viewing experience can compare to this. You will be blown away…literally.
Here’s a little video to help you get in the mood for fall: