Guests who are here for longer stays, and those who are with us on Wednesday nights when our dining room is closed, often ask about other places to eat.
For a rural area, there are some good alternatives ranging from the local Mom & Pop, to a Sterling car diner, to contemporary casual. Here’s a list of some of the places our guests will visit if they are not dining at the inn:
- Chang Thai Cafe – Littleton, NH – offers very fresh, authentic Thai food in a comfortable and contemporary atmosphere.
- Bailiwicks Restaurant – Littleton, NH – contemporary cuisine in a casual, upbeat setting.
- Beal House Restaurant & Inn – Littleton, NH – presents classic, familiar fair in a relaxed dining room.
- Tim-Bir Alley Restaurant - Littleton, NH – an intimate Main Street dining room with a menu featuring a creative blend of flavors and textures on each plate.
- Bailiwick’s On Mill – St. Johnsbury, VT – sister restaurant to Bailiwick’s in Littleton, NH, set in a restored mill building.
- Adair Country Inn & Restaurant – Bethlehem, NH – two to five course fixed price dinners in a lovely estate inn.
- Root Restaurant – Bethlehem, NH – the emphasis is on very local product with inside and porch dining.
- Sugar Hill Inn – Sugar Hill, NH – Four-course fixed price dinner in an elegant dining room.
And if you are in the mood for something very casual, Littleton, just 12 minutes from the inn, also offers the Littleton Diner, Oasis Brew Pub, Gold House Pizza, Applesbee’s, and 99 Restaurant & Pub.