Without exaggeration, there are endless activity options for summer fun at Rabbit Hill Inn. Every year, it’s gets harder to choose. But the votes are in from the Rabbit Hill Inn guests. Here are their TOP TEN summer fun choices -
10. The Tasters Tour ~ A very tasty journey through the Northeast Kingdom, including Cabot Cheese Factory, Goodrich Maple Farm, Grand View Winery, Ben & Jerry’s, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Green Mountain Chocolates, and more. Also serves as a terrific back-up plan in case you get a rainy day.
8. Crystal Lake ~ Incredible place to swim, picnic, rent kayaks/canoes & relax by a pristine, beautiful lake. Locals like to keep this spot a secret!
7. Bike The Kingdom Trails ~ 100 miles of awesome trails. Highly recommended by National Geographic Traveller. Bike rentals easily available at the base of the trails.
6. Daytripping to Stowe, Woodstock, Montpelier, and several other neighboring hot spots for strolling, antiquing & shopping.
5. Lake Willoughby ~ Another waterside choice. This grand glacier lake offers swimming, canoe & kayak rental and terrific nearby hiking trails up to Mt. Piscah & Mt Hor.
3. Drive the White Mountain Trail & Kancamagus Byway ~ New England’s most scenic 100 miles! You’ll be pulling over every 15 minutes to take pictures & video.
2. Golf, golf and more golf! 3 terrific courses. Great savings with our Golf Getaway package. Need we say more?
1. Franconia Notch State Park wins 1st place!~ This summer fun destination has it all. Endless hiking, great bike path, so many waterfalls including the Flume Gorge, covered bridges, swimming, kayak & canoeing, fishing, and an awesome Tram ride to the summit of Cannon Mountain. Everyone goes back for more! This is what summer is all about here.