Looking for some great summer getaway ideas? Don’t want to travel too far or spend too much? Keep your eye on this blog for great (and cheap) travel tips to make your New England vacation fun-filled. Here’s tip #1 –
Franconia Notch State Park – it’s loaded with summer fun!
- Miles & miles of hiking trails (from easy to exhilarating) – $0
- Great Bike Path (both paved and packed dirt) – $0
- Explore the Flume Gorge & waterfalls – $13 See Video
- Hike the waterfall trails of the Basin – $0 See Video
- Ride the Tram to the summit of Cannon Mountain – $13. See Video
- Covered bridges – $0
- Relax & swim at Echo Lake Beach – $4
- Rent kayaks or canoes and paddle the day away – $10 per hour
- Fly Fishing in Profile Lake – just the state license fee $10
Franconia Notch State Park is just 20 minutes away from Rabbit Hill Inn. Check out the Park Packages now available.